Member firms of the IACCF are dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of professionalism in the career management consulting industry. The IACCF has established and enforces a code of self-regulating ethics. When one uses the services of an IACCF member firm, one can be confident of receiving full and ethical services, as measured by these standards.
The Client “Bill of Rights” of the IACCF
As a client of an IACCF member firm…
1. You will be treated in a professional manner, with dignity and care at all times.
2. Your job-search needs will be met in a timely manner.
3. You should clearly understand what services to expect and over what period of time they will be available.
4. You will have access to a consultant for reasonable periods of time for up to one year.
5. You will receive quality advice, guidance, and consulting regarding effective job-search strategies and techniques.
6. You may expect to receive many of the following services:
7. You should be willing to commit to the following:
8. You should not expect your career consulting firm to “place” you, or to find employment for you. We are coaches, and as in sports, career coaches don’t “play the game” for you. That’s your job.
9. You should remember
and recognize the fact that ultimate responsibility for the successful
completion of your job-search campaign rests with you. It is your responsibility
to control your own life and your career.
Consultants - Who Are We?
|4520 Wilshire Blvd; Suite 100 Los Angeles, CA 90010 | Phone: 323/936-6600 or 800/736-8840 | Fax: 323/936-6721 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|