||THE LEARNING ORGANIZATION
Learning Organization Enablers
- Candor: open communication about expectations,
work performance and development needs.
- Insight: performance appraisal (360°)
and strategic planning.
- Trust: leaders “walking the talk” with
concern for others’ interests.
- Motivation for development and recognition
/ promotion, compensation systems and a “how does it matter to me” focus.
- Curiosity: fostering the exploration of
- Capacity: encouraging a sense of “do I
have what I need to do the job.”
- Flexibility: taking reasonable risks and
trying new things thru: task forces, “stretch” assignments, learning
- Accountability: for meeting objectives
and delivering on commitments.
Creating the Learning
Organization “Talent Wheel”
- How the Company Can…
Managing the Learning Organization’s Talent
Portfolio Thru Assessing…
- How the person Can…
- Current and Future Performance
The Learning “ Hand – Off ”: To create bench strength,
small parts of every job are continuously “ handed - off ” to others to
learn; thus in a pre-determined time, entire jobs are learned by others.
to the Site Map