Career Is Like A Business – So
Run It Like One!"
8 Keys To Career Survival…
- Realize your career is your
own small business – don't turn it over to anyone else to run
- Define who you are and what
you can offer – what are your strengths and skills.
- Know your customer/employer.
To whom will you sell your expertise?
- Understand your "value
added" issues. Why should the customer/employer buy from you rather
than someone else?
- Quality and customer/employer
satisfaction are paramount for your success. This is true whether the
customer is your boss or someone else in the company.
- Know what's happening in
your business/company. Is it growing, shrinking? Plan ahead to take
advantage of the situation.
- Be your own R&D department
– keep your skills at cutting edge at all times. You must constantly
bring out new, better, higher quality products and services.
- Always be able to change
direction – start a new business/career when the time is right.
to the Site Map