Reinventing Yourself: Life after 50
Reinventing Yourself: Life after 50 is a program that gives employees
an opportunity to take "time out" and look at all aspects of Life Balance
- to design a plan to restore and enhance it. The program is an opportunity
to assess longevity potential, to evaluate what is most meaningful and
valuable in ones' life, and begin to live a lifestyle that is an expression
of that. Physical and emotional well-being, healthy relationships and
a positive and productive work life depend upon life balance. The way
we treat our bodies and minds in our 40s and 50s will lead us to either
reap the rewards, or pay the price in our 60s and 70s. In order to enjoy
optimal health and well being, it is essential that our lives be in balance.
Reinventing Yourself: Life after 50 is intended for the workforce
population between the ages of 45 and 60. The program is designed as an
antidote to the Baby Boomers' cry that, "we will never make it to 70 at
this rate." Pressed out of balance by mid-life work and family pressures,
the" Promised Land of Traditional Retirement" seems far away and out of
reach. This program is designed to bring hope, confidence and optimism
to its participants.
Life Planning Topics include:
- Mid-Life Health Maintenance
- (Health: physical, mental, spiritual)
- Financial and legal issues
- Career satisfaction/dissatisfaction
- Relationships: intimate relationships, empty nest, aging
- Life-Style: home environment, learning, play and even
- One-on-one coaching for individuals or couples.
- These are typically three to six months.
- "Live" Seminar Format
- (one day, two day or a series of half days)
- (six one-hour e-Video Seminars®).
- Off Site Retreats for individuals or groups.
- Weekend and week long programs held at resorts, rustic retreats, cruises
Benefits & Issues of Retirement Planning
For more information about the program please contact
us with your questions and comments.
<<< Back to Retirement Planning HomePage